Wow… gooey, chocolately, salty, caramel all combined into one!
S’mores Cookies topped with Salted Caramel Sauce
- 3/4 cup sugar
- ½ cup butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/3 cups flour
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs (I didn’t have any so I opted out!)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Salted Caramel Sauce
1. Cream butter and sugar together, add egg and vanilla.
2. In a separate bowl sift flour, baking powder and salt together.
3. Add flour mixture to liquid mixture.
4. Fold in chocolate chips and marshmallows.
5. Roll in to small balls and place on cookie sheet. Bake at 350 for about 10-12 minutes.
6. I used a jar of pre-made salted caramel sauce, and just dolloped a tiny amount on top of each of the cookies while they were still warm.